We respect the privacy of those who visit our website. In accordance with this, we have created this policy in order to demonstrate our privacy commitment to our users.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Cubo Corp follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Information Collection and Use
- We personally collect identifiable information when you register on our website, when you use our services, and when you visit our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from third parties.
- When you register with us, we ask for your name, email address, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are customer to us.
- We use this information for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services, and to contact you about services.
- We also automatically record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. This information is not linked to your account and will not be used to identify you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We will not sell or rent your identifiable information to anyone.
- We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- i) We have your consent to share the information;
- ii) We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- iii) We find that your actions on websites violate our Terms of Service
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions send an email to us or contact us.